|GENERAL MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2017:
2016 memberships DO NOT automatically renew in 2017. You must initiate a renewal.
**MEMBERSHIP PERKS FOR NEW OR RENEWED 2017 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS (monthly not included):
- Jordan School District resident family member rates: $375 a year or $40 a month;
Non-resident family member rates: $475 a year or $55 monthly
- Jordan School District resident adult member rates: $265 a year or $25 a month;
Non-resident adult member rates: $350 a year or $35 monthly
- Jordan School District resident senior member rates: $95 a year or $15 a month;
Non-resident senior member rates: $125 a year or $25 monthly
- Jordan School District resident youth member rates: $95 a year or $15 a month;
Non-resident youth member rates: $145 a year or $25 monthly
- Jordan School District resident daily rates: $5 ($3 track only); Non-resident daily rates: $7;
and $18 as a family maximum daily fee
- Free walking/running pass for seniors 60 years and older
- Cost for only indoor elevated walking/running track pass is $50 resident; $60 Non-resident for one year/per individual
- No initiation fee for new and renewed memberships until January 7, 2017. After, there will be a $30 initiation fee
- Split Payments
- Pay half by current expiration and then remaining on March 31, 2017.
- Daily Pass
- For new and renewed ANNUAL memberships... bring a friend with a daily pass:
- FAMILY Annual Memberships receive 4 Daily Passes (value up to $28)
- SINGLE Annual Memberships receive 2 Daily Passes (value up to $14)
- And a FREE GIFT!
|All Memberships Include:
- Fitness Center
- Discounts on fitness classes, select CE activities, and multi-purpose room rentals
- Elevated walking/running track
- Gym access
- Open basketball, volleyball, baseball/softball, tennis, pickleball, preschool playtime, and more!
- Locker room usage
- One complimentary fitness orientation, with a certified trainer, with membership purchase
|LEGACY MEMBERSHIP (in addition to annual membership)
We accept new Legacy Memberships year-round. With your one-time donation of $350 for a Legacy membership, you will be contributing to the continued success of the CERC. In 2017, Legacy donation will go towards preschool equipment and programming at the CERC. (Monthly payment plan not available for the $350 donation)
Legacy Members will receive:
- Name on the donor wall as a Legacy Member at the CERC entrance
- Benefit of monthly membership payments on low annual membership fee - good for lifetime
- Vouchers for CERC fitness classes during the first year of membership ($100 value)
|TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Print a packet: available on the Community Ed & Rec website by clicking here. Please return/mail completed forms to Community Ed & Rec at The CERC located at 500 Sunset Drive, Suite #3, Jordan, MN.
- Register online: you can register directly on our ACTIVE Net online system. If you are using the healthcare reimbursement, you will have to bring a copy of your insurance card to the Community Ed & Rec office at The CERC located at 500 Sunset Drive, Suite #3, Jordan, MN.
- In office: you can pick up a printed membership forms at the Community Ed & Rec office located at The CERC located at 500 Sunset Drive, Suite #3, Jordan, MN.
|HEALTH CARE REIMBURSEMENT: To learn more about specific healthcare plans that offer reimbursement click here.
- Receive up to $20 per month in reimbursement once you meet your health care plan's minimum # of visits per month.
- Eligibility criteria varies. Please check with your personal insurance company.
- May take up to 3 months to start receiving reimbursements.
If you have any questions regarding the CERC, please contact our Community Education and Recreation office.
Jordan Community Ed/Rec
500 Sunset Drive, Suite #3
Jordan, MN 55352
Game: 952-492-GAME (4263)
Like "The CERC" on Facebook
Nathan Warden, Director
Misty Tanner, Program Coordinator
Bo Wasurick, Program Coordinator
The mission of the Jordan Community Education and Recreation program is to provide a broad scope of quality lifelong learning experience and recreational opportunities for people of all ages in the Jordan area.