Chair: Heather Fry
Treasurer: Amanda Franklin
Secretary: Nicole Hendrickson
Heather Bennet Katie Buell
When are the meetings?
Why should you join?
- The council gets together the second Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Early Learning Services parent room. If you are interested in joining the council, please contact Marijean Storlie at 952-492-4342.
What is the Early Learning Services Advisory Council (PTO)?
- You can take an active part of your child’s education.
- It is a great way to meet new friends and other parents.
- You can help make program decisions for Early Learning Services.
- We are a group of volunteer parents who promote the Early Learning Services program throughout the community and school district. During the year, we will advise on new classes, policy changes, programming, organize the baby bucket program, and get ready for our craft and gift show.
- Our fundraiser is our Early Learning Services Craft and Gift Show in the fall. The funds we raise from food sales, silent auction, and vendor participation fees will be used to add classes to the Early Learning Services program, purchase supplies, fund playground equipment, and add extra - curricular activities for the program.
- As a council at the end of the year, we decide where the funds are best needed for the next school year.
- We also give a baby bucket to every baby born in our school district. As a council, we will gather donations from the community and gifts to add to the bucket.